- Orcoda Limited (ACN: 009 065 650) is the operator of the websites www.orcoda.com, www.smarttransholdings.com.au, and www.smarttrans.com.au. This policy sets out the details of how Orcoda collects, stores, uses and discloses your personal information.
- Orcoda is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“APPs”) and is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This includes suitable measures to protect electronic information and materials stored and generated in hard copy. Orcoda is also subject to privacy and confidentiality obligations under other laws that govern our activities.
- We only collect personal information from you that is necessary to perform our functions, to comply with our legal obligations, and to provide personalised customer service that you have requested. The personal information we collect from you will include information you give us when you register or subscribe to our Website, complete a transaction with us and contact us.
We may collect the following information:
- your name;
- your address;
- your email address;
- telephone numbers and corresponding names;
- financial information such as credit card/bank account name and number for processing payments for services provided by Orcoda;
- records of communications between you and Orcoda relating to services provided by Orcoda;
When you visit our web pages, for the purpose of managing the Website and improving our business, we may also temporarily collect the following information:
- your computer's operating system;
- your computer's browser type and capabilities;
- your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- usage statistics including: the date and duration of your visit to our website, a list of the web pages that you visit within our site, the time spent on each web page as well as the website through which you linked to our site.
- Orcoda uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide our products and services;
- to inform you about the products and services we provide; and
- to comply with the law.
- You can request to access the personal information we collect and hold about you. When requesting such access please identify the precise type of information requested. If you believe there are errors in the personal information we hold about you, you have a right to ask us to correct it.
You may make a request by sending us an email to email@example.com or by writing to us at:
The Privacy Officer,
Unit 312, 434 St Kilda Road,
MELBOURNE VIC 3004.
Last updated on 20 August 2018. Please check our website for any updates.